( Украинский Споттерский Сайт )  

Правила форума просты.

Это место для общения хороших людей, поэтому хамство, грубость и навязчивое невежество недопустимы.
Редакция понимает, что всякая дискусия это конфликт, поэтому не будет следить за каждым словом и фразой.
Но будьте сознательными и доброжелательными.

Успехов!

Looking for Ukrainian spotters

Модераторы: pilat, Alexey Oleynik

Looking for Ukrainian spotters

Сообщение Patrick Roegies » Вт ноя 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Patrick Roegies and I am a 40 year old Dutch Aviation enthusiast. I have been spotting in the Netherlands since 1977 and started taking slides in 1984.

Around that age I tought I would never see a Mig fly given the situation between NATO and teh Warsaw Pact. when in 1990 eastern Germany was accessable I immediately went and had the chance to see both East German, and Soviet aircraft. It was a kick to see MiG-21, MiG-23, MiG-27, MiG-25, Su-17, Su-24, Su-25 and a lot of Mil mi helicopters with my personal favorite the Mi-6.

After that I went to almost all former Warsaw Pact countries and was honoured to visit the Ukraine for the first time this september. I visited Aviasvit, Odessa repair factory, Vasilkov and Borispol air bases and a storage facility at Bila Tserkva which used to be a former Soviet Air Base.

I would like to get in touch with Ukrainian spotters in order to exchange photo material, books, patches and information. Since I have been in former East gemany and poland and saw the Soviet Su-24's depart I was wondering if these Su-24's were thesame ones I saw at Bila serkva. In total there were 39 Fencers and some of them showed the Russian star still on the tail.

Perhaps there is someone who can tell me more about this? Also anyone who is interested in exchanging slides, digital images or patches please contact me. Would like to visit the Ukraine again next year and if there are any open days or events you find wothwhile for me to visit please let me know.

I have a large collection of images of NATO, US and Soviet built aircraft. Will try to post a couple of images later this week.

Kind regards,

Patrick
Patrick Roegies

Вернуться в English-Speaking Forum